We are non-profit charity organization made up of Kachin exiles who come from the area where the refugees are. We know the area we know the people, and the local community groups. We can make sure that the right aid reaches the right people as quickly as possible, and as cheaply as possible.
Your donation will help saves the lives of hundreds more children who are ill with diarrhoea, pneumonia. It will help provide clean water and food to stop them getting sick. It will prove shelter from the cold rains, and clothing for people who had to run for their lives carry just a few possessions.
OUR VISION & AIM
The Kachin Relief Fund is non-profit charity organization made up of Kachin exiles who come from the area where the refugees are.
Our objectives are:
1) To relieve hardship, need or distress, relieve sickness and advance education among internally displaced Kachin people.
2) To advance public education in the difficulties experienced by refugees as well as deprived and needy Kachin people.
3) To promote fundamental Human Rights education base on the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights and documentation of human tight abuses.
- Fund Raising Events
- Public Talk & Campaign
- Latest Reportupdated Sep 2017
- Media Resources
- Download Standing Order form
- Download KRF Leaflet
- Download GiftAid form
For older programs CLICK HERE